The following requirements apply to your use of the Platform:
- You will not use any electronic communication feature of the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening, or hateful.
- You will not use the Platform for any commercial purpose not expressly approved by Company in writing.
- You will not upload or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs which might interrupt, limit, or interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Platform or any features or functionality of the Platform, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Platform available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time.
- You will not make the Platform available over a network where it could be used on multiple devices at the same time.
- You will not remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Platform, including any copy thereof.
- You will not collect or store personal data about other users.
Except as and only to the extent permitted by applicable law, you may not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Platform or any part thereof. Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of Company and its licensors of the Platform. If you breach this restriction, you may be subject to prosecution and damages. By storing content on your device, you are making a digital copy. In some jurisdictions, it is unlawful to make digital copies without prior permission from the rights holder.