How and where do you ship or deliver?
Our warehouse is in Massachusetts, and we deliver nationwide and worldwide. For bulk items you can choose from two delivery methods, doorstep or white-glove service delivery. Smaller items such as chairs, bedside tables, and accessories are shipped via UPS Ground Service unless otherwise requested. All items regardless of the shipping method are shipped fully insured for your protection.
- Doorstep deliveries: This means the product is delivered to your door in its packaging. Please note that as the carrier will require your signature upon drop-off, for your own protection you should always note the condition as “subject to inspection”, prior to signing the bill of lading, in case there is concealed damage. The cost for doorstep delivery can fluctuate depending on the destination, specific item weight, and insured value. For a shipping quote on a specific item please contact us at +1 617 393 1623.
- White Glove Service delivery: This means the merchandise will be brought into your premises, will be placed in the spot of your choice, assembled, and all wrapping and packaging will be removed from the premises leaving your home as pristine as when entered. Please note that the carrier will require your signature when the delivery and or installation is completed, so be sure to inspect the merchandise carefully as it should be in pristine condition. Should there be any exceptions, for your own protection, be sure to note such conditions onto and prior to singing the bill of lading and contact our customer service department at +1 781 217 5047. The cost for White Glove Service delivery shipments can fluctuate depending on the destination, specific item weight, number of floors, and insured value. For a shipping quote on a specific item please contact us.
- International shipments: for international shipments the delivery methods are drop shipment or UPS International. Please note that for international shipments in addition to the shipping costs the client is directly responsible for any additional costs such as duties. The cost for international shipments can fluctuate depending on the destination, specific item weight, number of floors, and insured value. For a shipping quote on a specific item please contact us at +1 781 217 5047.
- Please note that shipments outside of the Boston local delivery area are subject to a warehouse crating/cartoning/handling fee.
What is the lead time for merchandise delivery?
- Stock items:
- It will take about 7 business days
- UPS or Doorstep deliveries: 14 business days.
- White Glove Service delivery: between 2 to 4 weeks, depending on the final destination.
- Customized items made in Europe: standard lead time is between 8 to 12 weeks, exclusive of local delivery.
Once your merchandise arrives at the Boston warehouse should you not be ready to accept delivery, due to ongoing home construction or any other valid reason, we will store the merchandise free of storage charges for 30 days. Just contact our Customer Care Team at +1 617 393 1623 or via e-mail (info@DolcevitaFurniture.com).
After this period, there will be a storage of $20 per day + sales tax (In Massachusetts: 6.25%)
What are your payment terms and methods?
- Payment terms:
- For stock items payment is due in full at the time of placing the order, inclusive of any transport charges.
- For special-order items full payment is also due at the time of placing the order.
- Payment methods:
- We accept all major credit cards, AMEX, VISA, MASTERCARD, checks, or cash.
How long do I have to wait for my delivery?
Most of our products are special order. The delivery time is approximately between 8 to 12 weeks from the day you place the order.
Dolcevita will always try our best to deliver your items in the shortest time possible.
Can I change or cancel my order?
After each order, you will receive a phone call from our Customer Care Team to discuss all details of your order. This is a chance for you to amend your order at no extra cost.
Can I change my delivery address?
Your delivery address may be changed up to a maximum of 14 days after placing the order if it is less than 20 miles from the original address. If it is more than 20 miles, you will be charged an additional delivery cost before we accept the change of delivery address.
After this fourteen (14) day period, there will be an administrative fee ($50) and/or an extra delivery fee.
After 28 days of placing the order, you will be charged an administrative fee of $200 and an extra delivery fee.